- Using data science to understand and improve business processes.
- Ensuring that vulnerable victims and witnesses are supported throughout the criminal prosecution process.
- Contributing to a timely and accessible criminal justice system.
- Contributing to the delivery of Criminal Justice Sector reforms.
- Exploring technologies and best practice to ensure criminal prosecution processes are efficient and effective.
- Providing an effective, efficient and impartial prosecution service.
Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
17 May 2022 2:51 pm